Tattoo School Admissions
To be considered for admission:
- You must be at least 18, and possess a high school diploma or GED.
- You must complete our admission application form.
- You must provide picture ID in the form of Oregon Driver’s License or ID Card, Passport or Government issued ID, as well as a copy of your diploma or G.E.D.
- You must provide 10 drawings or paintings you have completed, printed or copied on 8 1/2 by 11 paper (regardless of the original artwork’s size). [These will not be returned.] We also like to look at your physical portfolio or have access to your online portfolio, but this is not absolutely necessary.
- You must provide two letters of reference, one personal and one professional. Please choose somebody other than family.
- You must include nonrefundable, admission application fee of $25, paid by money order or cashier’s check.
Enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment. Tuition and other fees are due on the first day of class, unless payment arrangements by the director have been approved in advance. Please keep in mind, tattoo schools cannot accept federally funded financial aid.
2017 NEW graduated payment plan offered with good credit and/or cosignor, on individual basis.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Supplies
Take-home Equipment Fee
Our program includes top quality equipment that a new tattoo artist will need to work in a studio.
- Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Critical Power Supply
- Gem footswitch
- Basic set of inks
- Basic set of disposable needle cartridges
- Other disposable supplies, such as gloves, razors, paper towels, disinfectants, etc. will be provided for completion of the procedures.
How to Apply to Our Tattoo SchoolIf you are serious about applying to Garden Of Ink’s tattoo school, please click here to fill out our TATTOO SCHOOL CONTACT FORM. Please be certain you have read ENTIRE tattoo school web page, including admissions, instructors and testimonials. This will answer the majority of questions.
On the contact form you will give us a brief introduction as to who you are, your art training/experience and an explanation of how you will finance your schooling.
If there is space available we will send you a catalog and application.
Thanks for your interest!
~Shelly & Gil