Tattoo School AdmissionsTo be considered for admission:
- You must be at least 18, and possess a high school diploma or GED.
- You must complete our admission application form.
- You must provide picture ID in the form of Oregon Driver’s License or ID Card, Passport or Government issued ID, as well as a copy of your diploma or G.E.D.
- You must provide 10 drawings or paintings you have completed, printed or copied on 8 1/2 by 11 paper (regardless of the original artwork’s size). [These will not be returned.] We also like to look at your physical portfolio or have access to your online portfolio, but this is not absolutely necessary.
- You must provide two letters of reference, one personal and one professional. Please choose somebody other than family.
- You must include nonrefundable, admission application fee of $25, paid by money order or cashier’s check.
Enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment. Tuition and other fees are due on the first day of class, unless payment arrangements by the director have been approved in advance. Please keep in mind, tattoo schools cannot accept federally funded financial aid.
(NOTE 10-15-17: Nov. PROGRAM is being revamped and we are looking for THREE students to enroll at a discounted rate! Please contact us (at the bottom of this page) if you are interested. Participation in being filmed is a requirement as well as strict self-discipline in study habits.)
Tuition & Fees
Enrollment Fee: $150
Tuition & Supplies: $9850
Take-Home Equipment: $1700
Our program includes top quality equipment that a new tattoo artist will need to work in a studio.
- Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Critical Power Supply
- Gem footswitch
- Basic set of inks
- Basic set of disposable needle cartridges
- Other disposable supplies, such as gloves, razors, paper towels, disinfectants, etc. will be provided for completion of the procedures.